Our team is rapidly expanding and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who, like us, are willing to commit to the future of low cost space utilization and infrastructure development. Our administrative office is located in Titusville, Florida, and our development facility is located in Union City, New Jersey, a 15 minute drive from Manhattan.
We currently have a few positions open. Full-time, part time, and intern applications are welcome. Contact us for more details, and if you don't see a position that fits you, apply anyway and let us know what you do!
- Aerospace machinist, Union City, NJ
- Structural engineer, Union City, NJ
- Electronics engineer, Tri-State/NY Metropolitan Area
Electronics/Embedded System Engineer
Position Summary: Aphelion is looking for a full time or part time electronics/embedded system engineer. You will be working on spacecraft components and launch vehicle avionics in our New Jersey facility, located a stone’s throw away from Manhattan.
- Strong understanding of electronics engineering
- Circuit and PCB design experience in complex systems
- Working knowledge of C/C++
- Passion for space exploration and genuine interest in our mission!
- Experience with Altium Designer or KiCAD and mechanical CAD programs
- Experience working with ARM-based microcontrollers, FPGAs, and redundant, critical systems
- Great communication skills and ability to work independently
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.